One of the UK’s leading Microsoft Solutions Partners for over 20 years, accredited to the highest level and a member of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle for Business Applications, Xpedition are experts in digital transformation. Underpinned by Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and the Azure Data Platform, we work collaboratively with our customers to deliver long term success through transformative technologies.
Our Values & Culture
Our values are a big part of who we are. They reflect how we work with our customers and each other. We are very proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to Work® and as a UK’s Best Workplace™ for Women, for Wellbeing and for Tech! We are a diverse group of professionals and act as champions for each other. We maintain an open, friendly and collaborative culture that is respectful of everyone’s opinion and our growth mindset defines the way we think and act.
We are looking for a Senior Business Central Functional Consultant to take a key role in Xpedition’s efforts to help continue to build a Dynamics 365 Business Central Practice that sits alongside our Customer Engagement and Data & Insights Practices.
Xpedition are looking for a Senior Functional Consultant to join our ever-growing team. The main aspects of the role are understanding customer’s requirements and designing D365 or Dynamics NAV software to meet them. Strong consultancy skills are a key requirement as the role will at times be client facing and the successful candidate will also be required to be involved in client workshops, training and implementation.
- Analysing customer requirements
- Conducting client workshops
- Documenting customer requirements and implementing Business Central/NAV on clients’ sites and ongoing customer training and support.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Business Central Certified Professional with 5+ years’ experience
- Previous Partner experience
- The candidate will either have a proven track record as a consultant with knowledge of Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV or alternatively other Financials/ERP solutions.
- A strong understanding of finance will be required.
- Ability to create detailed documentation.
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative.
- Confident (Previous experience of demonstrating software would be an advantage).
- Experience of working successfully to deadlines
- Highly competent in the preparation of business communications, including specifications, emails, quotations, proposals, and reports.
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set Resourceful, energetic, and enthusiastic, prepared to go the “extra mile”.
- Appreciation of business forces, deadlines, and client requirements
- Client facing, demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Degree, preferably in an IT related subject, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Comfortable with the consulting lifestyle, willing to travel to clients, the office, able to work extended hours on occasion and to spend nights away from home (some international travel may be required).
- Candidates will hold a United Kingdom driving licence