One of the UK’s leading Microsoft Solutions Partners for over 20 years, accredited to the highest level and a member of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle for Business Applications, Xpedition are experts in digital transformation. Underpinned by Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and the Azure Data Platform, we work collaboratively with our customers to deliver long term success through transformative technologies.
Our Values & Culture
Our values are a big part of who we are. They reflect how we work with our customers and each other. We are very proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to Work® and as a UK’s Best Workplace™ for Women, for Wellbeing and for Tech! We are a diverse group of professionals and act as champions for each other. We maintain an open, friendly and collaborative culture that is respectful of everyone’s opinion and our growth mindset defines the way we think and act.
We are looking for a new business salesperson and sales lead to further drive Xpedition’s Data & Insights practice by securing migration to Azure data platform, data consultancy and cloud analytics projects.
- Develop an understanding and help shape and drive Xpedition’s data platform service offerings. Be able to present these in context to the client’s requirement.
- Work proactively with every assigned client and prospective client to explore how they can realise more value from the full Azure and Fabric data platform.
- Develop new client relationships through targeted business development campaigns.
- Proactively stay current with Microsoft planned releases and consider how these could benefit or impact Xpedition clients.
- Establish effective co-sell relationships with Microsoft UK sellers.
- Work with the Marketing Team to follow up on campaign activity to our customers and to feedback on requirements for sales enablement materials.
- Work closely with Practice Directors to scope customer engagement based on the Xpedition service offerings.
- Keep our CRM system up to date with all details of clients, contacts, sales activity and client feedback.
- Develop a qualified pipeline providing 3 times cover of quota target.
- Produce accurate sales forecasts.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual margin targets by selling Xpedition Services and Microsoft Cloud Subscriptions.
- Follow up all sales opportunities within the agreed target times.
- Engage with clients to ensure contract renewals.
- Produce high quality, technically and commercially sound quotations / proposals, adhering to company procedures and standards.
- Manage the sales process from initial opportunity through to the securing of the client purchase order.
- Represent Xpedition in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Candidates will be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 year’s successful sales experience in an IT/technology consulting services field.
- Have experience of selling Microsoft data platform based solutions including Azure & PowerBI
- Candidates will have a strong track record of selling consultancy & managed services.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting sales environment.
- Ability to engage effectively with and influence decision makers and executives.
- Key to success is the ability to assimilate clients’ business pain points, understand the drivers of the business and its strategy, and turn these into a compelling solution.
- Must be a competent writer of business emails, quotations, proposals and reports.
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and remote communicator.
- Able to demonstrate success and experience of managing mid-sized and major accounts.
- Sales driven with the ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience of B2B and dealing with key decision makers.
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload and time according to deadlines set.
- Self-driven, inquisitive, innovative, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and client satisfaction.
- The candidate would ideally have easy access to our London offices.
- Requirement to travel to client sites and spend the occasional night away from home. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- On occasion some international travel may be required.
- Candidate will hold a United Kingdom driving licence.